Wednesday Night League Week 2 (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
• 6 Men Per Team Max
• Teams get a participation point each week for every players that shows up. Maximum 4 participation points per week.
• If more than four players per team show up, straws will be drawn or a coin flipped at the end of the match to decide whose scores will be counted.
• Players late for tee time will be disqualified and will not receive participation points.
• Must be an MGA player in good standing.
• Must have an established GHIN.
• Teammates may be substituted if another player leaves due to medical issues, injury or leaves the club.
• Rosters must be filled in the first 3 weeks. If you don’t fill it, then your team needs to keep that amount of people for the entire season.
Week 1: Best three balls of each team. Take off half of their handicap to get a net score.
Week 2: Best low ball and worst high ball out of each group.
Week 3: Alternate shot. Two balls out of each team.
Week 4: Whole team step out scramble
Week 5: Cross Country - Best Two Net Balls
Week 6: TBD
Week 7: TBD
Week 8: TBD
Week 9: TBD
Week 10: TBD
Week 11: Playoffs
Week 12: Playoffs
Week 13: Playoffs