Wednesday Night League 2021 REGISTRATION FULL (CLOSED)
Time & Location
About The Event
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED, WE FILLED UP ALL 8 TEAMS!
There may still be one or two spots left on individual teams. Please contact J.D. Colson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Fee: $20/week per person.
How: Tee times in groups of 4 maximum. Starting at 4:20PM each Wednesday.
- 6 Men maximum Per Roster.
- Maximum 4-players per league night.
- Only four players may play each League night due to county health rules.
- Players late for tee time will be disqualified and will not receive participation points.
- Teams get a participation point each week for every player that shows up. Maximum 4 participation points per week.
- The first place team each week will receive 8 points; second place 7 points and so on resulting in the eigth place team receiving 1 point.
- Points will be added up and used for seeding the trounament bracket.
- Must be an MGA player in good standing.
- Must have an established GHIN.
- Teammates may be substituted if another player leaves due to medical issues or injury.
- Rosters must be filled in the first 3 weeks, if you don't have a full roster by then, too bad!
- Top two teams wills be paid out each night.
- Top two teams will be paid out at the end of the league.
- Scoring. All scoring will be based on Net scores.
- GHIN course handicap numbers will be used for play each week as updated by GHIN.
- Seniors 70 and older may play from the golds when applicable. A three-stroke reduction in their handicap is figured to keep things fair.
- Ties will not be allowed. They will be decided by matching cards per USGA Committee Procedure 5.5A(6). First, net scores will be compared for the last six holes, if there is still a tie, then for the last three holes; if still tied, then for the last hole. If the tie is still not resolved players will play a hole head to head. The hole will be selected by members of the Committee.
- Scorecards must have: First Initial and Last Name of Each Player clearly labeled, a signature, and have the gross & net scores recorded and added up. Failure to do so will result in a DQ for that day.
Week 1: 4-Man Scramble
Week 2: Modified Scotch - Both drive then play alternate shot from then on.
Week 3: Orange Ball - The orange ball must be played on each hole. Players must take turns using the orange ball.
Week 4: 3-Club Challenge - Each player may pick 3 clubs plus a putter to play with the whole round. You may not share clubs.
Week 5: High-Low - Individual Strok Play
Week 6: Partner's Best Ball -
Week 7: 4-Man Step-Out (Modified) Scramble - Best shot is played by the other 3 players. Best shot is out on that shot.
Week 8: TBD
Week 9: TBD
Week 10: Playoffs
Week 11: Playoffs