MGA Matching $$ Skins Game
Time & Location
About The Event
MGA Skins Game – August 22, 2020
We will hold a “socially distanced” Skins Game on August 22, 2020. To participate, you must play your round any time on Saturday, August 22 and you must play with at least one other MGA member to validate each other’s scores. This is so that all players are playing the same pin positions and the same basic course conditions.
Once your round has been completed, turn in your scorecard to the Pro Shop. The MGA will then put all the hole-by-hole scores into a grid to determine who has won the most skins. Winners will be notified by e-mail, and arrangements will be made to get payouts to winners either via check, Venmo or cash.
The buy-in is $20 per man and the MGA will add another $20 per man to the pot. You can leave a check payable to LCFCC MGA in the Pro Shop. We will also put a payment link on the MGA website www.lcfccmga.com. Payouts will be determined by total number of skins won (net scores); pot will be divided evenly among the total skins earned and will be paid out to the winner of each skin.
- You will play off your current course handicap as of the date of the competition (August 22).
- Be sure to clearly mark any X scores so that we can easily determine holes where a player is definitely out of the money.
- If you are playing your “Forever Tournament” match on August 22, you may use those scores for the Skins Game. You must finish out all 18 holes even if your Forever Match ends early so that you will have recorded enough scores to stay in the running for the Skins Game.
- If you are planning to play in the Skins Game on August 22, please inform the Pro Shop ASAP so that we will know who plans to play. This will also give us time to have a scorecard ready for you. You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in playing in the Skins Game.
- Finally, remember that you must pay in advance before you can participate.
- Matching $$ Skins$20$200$0